Terms and Condition – Miles To Trek
We understand life can be unpredictable at times, and that plans can change.
Cancellation policy: –
Up to 24 Days :- 95% of Trek/Tour cost will be refunded.
Between 14-24 Day : – 80% of Trek/Tour cost will be refunded.
Between 14-03 Days : – 50% of Trek/Tour cost will be refunded.
Less than 3 Days : – No refund
In case of any worst circumstances if we cancel the trek. 100% tour cost will be refunded.
Other Information :
- Alcohol and smoking is strictly prohibited on any “Miles To Trek” events.
- Rule of mountaineering/Adventure/Trekking respect locals stay safe and enjoy Eco-friendly.
- All the decision/s or any decision made by Outdoor leaders will be final and accepted by all.
- Trekking is a life skill of exploring the nature in natural way which gives you experience of surviving in nowhere and with nothing. Try to gain maximum of that experience, test the limits of your physic and mind.
- Weather conditions, wildlife movements, permission changes are not in our hand, often we are forced to change the itinerary, distance or place. But if for some reason we cancel the event we offer 100% refund to all the participants.
- All participants registering for the trek should be trekkers! Which means the participant should have minimum fitness, stamina and the ability to sustain harsh environments.
- We are dependent on third party transport agency; we don’t have direct control over vehicle, vehicle drivers. Issues pertaining with pickup and drop times or quality of bus are quite rare. If you are too specific please check before registering.
- We cannot guaranty availability of rest rooms where we do night camping. But for everybody’s convenience we try our best to reach a place where people can freshen up.
- We have designated pick up and drop points, make your own arrangements of transports to the desired pick-up point accordingly.
- In case of damage or lose of any of the Miles To Trek equipment or property, responsible member must bear the cost.
- All our events are built in Teamwork. Our Outdoor leaders/guide presence in the event is to lead the event, make sure that things are going as per plan, schedule, and safety.
- We do not have control over online registration head count, on times we get many registrations than max head count, in that case we have to request last overbooked members to accept refunds or switch to another trek.