The Pangarchulla peak is a beautiful introductory peak. The trek poses just the right amount of challenge and is ideal for hikers who want to get a taste of climbing. The peak is at 14700 ft and can have a lot of snow till as late as May. The trail to Pangarchulla Peak has a variety of terrains. From Lush green farms to dense jungle and then a pristine white snow-covered landscape. The views of peaks like Vasudhara falls, Mana, Mandir, Ghodi, Hathi, Barmal, Lampak Massif, Dronagiri, Nanda-Devi, and Bertholi can leave you feeling modest.
NOTE: COSTOMIZE AND CORPORATE TREK IS AVAILABLE FOR ABOVE 8 TREKKERS.
Theme: Trekking and Camping
Nearest Town: Joshimath
Duration of the event: 7D/6N
Grade: EASY/MODERATE/DIFFICULT: Moderate
Total distance: 35 Km Approx. (Both the ways)
Accommodation: Hotel and Tent on double/triple sharing basis
Trek Start/End Point: Joshimath
- Accommodation during the trek.
- Vegetarian Food.
- Trekking Equipment (Tents, Sleeping Bags)
- Safety Equipment (Ropes,iceaxe,crampons etc)
- First aid, Medical kit and Oxygen cylinder.
- Permits and Camping charges.
- Services of Trek Leader,Guide,Cooking Staff.
- Transport from Haridwar to Joshimath and back.
- Food/Meal during transit.
- Personal Expenses of any kind.
- Mules or Porter charges to carry backpacks.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under trek fees inclusions.
Note: During winters you may require Crampons and other technical equipment’s. We will make sure we provide you technical equipment’s and crampons. Sametime we would suggest you to carry your own personal stuffs necessary to be fit in Snow and mountains. Please confirm and cross check with your trek leader during first day of introduction session.