Bangalore Cycling Cost
Cycle on rent: Rs. 900/- per person
Bring your own cycle: Rs. 700/- per person
Route: Avalahalli Forest- Hesaraghatta Lake- Kakolu- Hesaraghatta Lake – Avalahalli Forest (Note: This route is the best green cycling route in Bangalore)
Bangalore Cycling Event Details
Time: Day 1 – 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM
Grade Level: Easy to moderate
Duration: 3 to 4 hrs.
Distance: Approx. 28 km.
06:30 AM – Meet at start point of Avalahalli forest
06:30 AM – Cycling towards Hesaraghatta lake
08:30 AM – Enroute Breakfast
10:30 AM (Approx.)- Back to Avalahalli forest.
What is included in the tour?
- Cycle Rental
- Breakfast, tea/coffee.
- Expertise charges
- All taxes applicable
What is NOT included in the tour:
- Transport till silk board and back
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the above cost includes
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like road blocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
Things to Carry
- ID Card (Compulsory)
- Face mask
- Hand sanitizer
- Wear light and comfortable clothing that is suitable for cycling.
- Extra t-shirt
- Water 2 litres min
- Food – Snacks
- Personal medicines if any
- Electoral powder / Glucon D
- Camera (optional)
- Rucksack to carry everything
- Sturdy sports shoes