Nearest Town: Dehradun
Duration of the event: 6 Days | 5 Nights
Grade: EASY/MODERATE/DIFFICULT: Moderate
Transportation: Provided by “Miles to Trek”
Food: Provided by “Miles to Trek”
Accommodation: Tent on sharing basis
Booking Process: Call/WhatsApp us @ 7903831603 or 9620921632
Day 1: Drive from Dehradun to Raithal -220kms,10hrs
Day 2: Trek from Raithal (7400ft) to Gui(9500 ft) – 6kms,5hrs
Day 3: Trek from Gui (9500 ft) to Barnala (9900ft) – 4kms,4hrs.
Day 4: Trek from Barnala (9900 ft) to Dayara Top (12100ft) and descend to Chilapada (10,400ft) – 8kms,6hrs.
Day 5: Trek from Chilapada (10,400ft) to Raithal (7400ft) – 4kms,3hrs.
Day 6: Drive from Raithal to Dehradun.
- Additional information will be given by outdoor leader during
- Any decision made by outdoor leader during event will be final and will be accepted by all.
- Accommodation during the trek.
- Trekking Equipment (Tents, Sleeping Bags)
- Safety Equipment (First Aid, ropes, ice axe, crampons etc)
- Forest permits and camping charges
- Services of Trek Leader, Guide, Cooking
- Personal Expenses of any
- Food during the Transit
- Mules or Porter charges to carry
- Anything not specifically mentioned under trek fees
Important Gear required:
- 5 Days backpack (40 – 50 litre)
- Identity proof must
- Sun Cap, Sun Glasses
- Synthetic Hand Gloves
- Woolen Cap or Balaclava
- Head Lamp
- Trekking Poles (2 pair)
- Sunscreen cream – Hand sanitizer
- Wear Trekking/sports Pant – Quick Dry Material
- T-shirts / Full sleeves preferred / Quick Dry Material
- 3 T-shirts
- 3 Insulation Layers
- 1 Outer layer
- 2 Trek Pants
- Socks 3 pairs
2 Water bottle / Hydration bag 2 – 3 liters
Plastic Covers, Toilet kit, Cutlery.
Rainwear & Monsoon Precaution:
Rain Jacket / Poncho /Waterproof pants.
Event Itinerary & Safety First:
- Please read the event itinerary
- Trekking is a specialist activity please come prepared
- Check your shoes, make sure your shoes are in good condition. repaired ones or old shoes will not last in
- If you have good gear, there is no need to invest in new gear
Physical – Mental – Medical Preparation:
- Physical and positive frame of mind will help you keep
- Bring your personal medication and basic first
- Stay calm during difficult moments it will help
- Follow Directions of Trek Leader
- Respect Local People
- Be a Cool Trekker
- We understand life can be unpredictable at times, and that plans can Cancellation policy: –
- Up to 24 Days: – 100% of Trek/Tour cost will be refunded.
Between 14-24 Day: – 80% of Trek/Tour cost will be refunded.
Between 14-03 Days: – 50% of Trek/Tour cost will be refunded.
Less than 3 Days : – No refund
In case of any worst circumstances if we cancel the trek. 100% tour cost will be refunded.