GANDIKOTA ADVENTURE – (Hyderabad To Hyderabad)
Gandikota Summary :
Nearest Town: Gandikota
Duration of the event: Two Days/one night
Grade: EASY/MODERATE/DIFFICULT: Easy
Transportation: Provided by “Miles to Trek”
Food: Provided by “Miles to Trek”
Accommodation: Tent on sharing basis
Booking Process: Call/WhatsApp us @ 7903831603 or 9620921632
Saturday – (Day 1)
Journey starts from Hyderabad
- 5 AM depart from Hyderabad.
- Afternoon- Reach Gandikota, freshen up have lunch and Explore the Grand Canyon.
- Evening- Pitch the tents have dinner followed by bonfire, BBQ.
Sunday – (Day 2)
- Start the day with freshening up and breakfast
- Drive to Belum caves (In case the caves are closed we will go to a beautiful lake), visit the amazing caves and get to experience the new world underground, have lunch.
- Start back to Hyderabad. Reach home by night
- Transportation in non-ac vehicle.
- Stay in tents.
- Sleeping bags
- Basic Veg food (2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner)..
- Safety and medical kit.
- Trek Leader Expertise.
Important Gear required
– Two Day backpack.
– Identity proof must.
– Sun Cap – Sun Glasses (your wish).
– Sunscreen cream – Hand sanitizer (your wish).
– Wear Trekking/sports Pant – Quick Dry Material.
– T-shirts – Full sleeves preferred – Quick Dry Material.
– Wear light-colored clothes, avoid wearing dark. colored clothes.
– Avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
– Trekking /sports shoes with good grip.
– Avoid wearing repaired shoes or old shoes they will not last.
Water & Food
– Water bottle / Hydration bag 2 – 3 liters.
– Snacks: Energy bars: Dry fruits: Glucon D: ORS Powder.
Rainwear & Monsoon Precaution
– Rain Jacket – Poncho – Waterproof pants if you don’t want to get wet.
Event Itinerary & Safety First
Please read the event itinerary.
– Trekking is a specialist activity please come prepared.
– Check your shoes, make sure your shoes are in good condition. repaired ones or old shoes will not last.
– If you have good gear there is no need to invest in new gear.
Physical – Mental – Medical Preparation
– Physical and positive frame of mind will help you keep pace.
– Bring your personal medication and basic first aid.
– Stay calm during difficult moments it will help you.
– Be environment friendly carry water bottle which can be refilled instead of purchasing bottled water.
– Follow Directions of Trek Leader.
– Respect Local People.
– Be a Cool Trekker.
Gandikota is a village and historical fort on the right bank of the Penna river, 15 km from Jammalamadugu in Kadapa district, Andhra Pradesh, India. The fort was the center of power for various dynasties, such as the Kalyani Chalukyas, Pemmasani Nayakas, and the Golconda Sultanate. Gandikota was the capital of Pemmasani Nayakas for more than 300 years. Pemmasani Ramalinga Nayaka constructed the huge fort at Gandikota with 101 towers replacing the previous sand fort constructed by Kaka Raja, Vassals of Kalyani Chalukya rulers. Various additions of Islamic architecture were made during subsequent Muslim rule.