GANDIKOTA ADVENTURE – (Bangalore To Bangalore)
Gandikota Adventure summary:
Nearest Town: Gandikota
Duration of the event: Two Days/one night
Grade: EASY/MODERATE/DIFFICULT: Easy
Transportation: Provided by “Miles to Trek”
Food: Provided by “Miles to Trek”
Accommodation: Tent on sharing basis
Booking Process: Call/WhatsApp us @ 7903831603 or 9620921632
Saturday – (Day 1)
Journey starts from Bangalore
- 6 AM depart from Bangalore.
- Afternoon- Reach Gandikota, freshen up have lunch and Explore the Grand Canyon.
- Evening- Pitch the tents have dinner followed by bonfire, BBQ.
Sunday – (Day 2)
- Start the day with freshening up and breakfast
- Drive to Belum caves (In case the caves are closed we will go to a beautiful lake), visit the amazing caves and get to experience the new world underground, have lunch.
- Enroute- Visit Historical Lepakshi temple.
- Start back to Bangalore. Reach home by night
- Transportation in non-ac vehicle.
- Stay in tents.
- Sleeping bags
- Basic Veg food (2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner)..
- Safety and medical kit.
- Trek Leader Expertise.
Important Gear required
– Two Day backpack.
– Identity proof must.
– Sun Cap – Sun Glasses (your wish).
– Sunscreen cream – Hand sanitizer (your wish).
– Wear Trekking/sports Pant – Quick Dry Material.
– T-shirts – Full sleeves preferred – Quick Dry Material.
– Wear light-colored clothes, avoid wearing dark. colored clothes.
– Avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
– Trekking /sports shoes with good grip.
– Avoid wearing repaired shoes or old shoes they will not last.
Water & Food
– Water bottle / Hydration bag 2 – 3 liters.
– Snacks: Energy bars: Dry fruits: Glucon D: ORS Powder.
Rainwear & Monsoon Precaution
– Rain Jacket – Poncho – Waterproof pants if you don’t want to get wet.
Event Itinerary & Safety First
Please read the event itinerary.
– Trekking is a specialist activity please come prepared.
– Check your shoes, make sure your shoes are in good condition.
_ repaired ones or old shoes will not last.
– If you have good gear there is no need to invest in new gear.
Physical – Mental – Medical Preparation
– Physical and positive frame of mind will help you keep pace.
– Bring your personal medication and basic first aid.
– Stay calm during difficult moments it will help you.
– Be environment friendly carry water bottle , which can be refilled instead of purchasing bottled water.
– Follow Directions of Trek Leader.
– Respect Local People.
– Be a Cool Trekker.
Gandikota Adventure – Miles to Trek