Gokarna Beach Trek – Miles To Trek
Gokarna Beach Trek 2021
The Gokarna is a town on the Arabian Sea, in the southwestern Indian state of Karnataka. . Nearby, Koti Teertha is a temple tank where devotees wash in the holy waters. The town is also home to beaches such as palm-lined Gokarna, in the center, plus Kudle and Om farther south.
Why is Gokarna famous?
Nearest Town: Gokarna
Duration of the event: Two Day/One Night
Grade: EASY/MODERATE/DIFFICULT: Moderate
Total distance: 10 Kms Approx.
Transportation: Provided by “MTT”
Food: Provided by “MTT”
Accommodation: Provided by “MTT”
• Trek leader expertise
• Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
• Breakfast/ Lunch/ Dinner
• Water Bottle
• Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
THINGS TO CARRY:
• Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
• 2 litre water bottle per person
• Energy bars, dry fruits, flavoured milk, Electrolyte drinks