In 1905, Lord Curzon reached Kuari Pass (3757 m). Kuaripass means “door way”. He made the trek, and since then it is also known as the Curzon trail. The main attraction of it is the imposing view of the eastern peaks of Garhwal Himalayas, the twin peaks of Nanda Devi, Kamet, Dronagiri, Trishul, Bertholi, Hathi Ghodi Parvat, Mana, and Neelkanth peaks. The trek passes through Pristine Rhododendron, oak and deodar forest. The Kuari Pass trek is a highly varied & scenic trek.
NOTE: COSTOMIZE AND CORPORATE TREK IS AVAILABLE FOR ABOVE 8 TREKKERS.
Theme: Trekking and Camping
Nearest Town: Joshimath
Duration of the event: 5D/4N
Grade: EASY/MODERATE/DIFFICULT: Moderate
Total distance: 30 Km Approx. (Both the ways)
Accommodation: Hotel and Tent on double/triple sharing basis
- Transportation from Joshimath to Dhak Village and from Auli to Joshimath
- Permission from Forest Dept. and Camping Charges
- 2 Nights Guest House/ Hotel stay in Joshimath.
- Stay in tents on sharing basis, sleeping bags, matters, blanket and other required technical equipment during camping.
- Basic Veg food (Starting Lunch on Day 2)
- Safety and medical kit
- Trek Leader Expertise, cook, helpers, porters & mules for carrying common luggage.
Note: During winters you may require Crampons and other technical equipment’s. We will make sure we provide you technical equipment’s and crampons. Sametime we would suggest you to carry your own personal stuffs necessary to be fit in Snow and mountains. Please confirm and cross check with your trek leader during first day of introduction session.