Kudremukh TREK Event Details:
- Theme: kudremukh Trek and homestay
- Nearest Town: Kalasa
- Duration of the event: Two Day
- Grade: EASY/MODERATE/DIFFICULT: Moderate
- Total distance: 20 Km (Half Marathon Distance) Approx (Both the ways)
- Transportation: Provided by “Miles To Trek”
- Food: Provided by “Miles To Trek”2 Breakfast – 1 Lunch 1 Dinner
- Accommodation: Homestay
Friday Night – (Day 0)
09:30PM – Pick-up from Bangalore
Saturday- (DAY 1)
05:30 AM – Reach Kudremukh National Park.
07:30 AM – Check the homestay, have breakfast, Brief by Trek Leader and start the trek.
12:30 AM – Reach the top. Catch the view of Kudremukh peak, spend some time there.
01:00 PM – Descend towards homestay
05:00 PM – Reach homestay and have snacks and hot tea.
08:00 PM – Dinner and campfire (optional).
Sunday- (DAY 2)
07:00 AM – Have breakfast and head to visit nearby falls.
09:00 AM – If time permits we will explore the local market and buy tea powder and coffee beans for our loved ones.
11:30 AM – Depart for Bangalore and Reach by 10:30 PM (approx.)
What we’ll give/What we won’t
What is included in the tour:
- Transportation (Non-AC) to and from Bangalore
- Sharing basis accommodation in homestay.
- Permission from Forest Dept.
- Food – 2 Breakfast – 1 Lunch 1 Dinner
- Jeep Ride
- Campfire (optional)
What is NOT included in the tour :
- Any kind of insurance. Personal Expense:( snacks, mineral water etc).
- Anything not included in the inclusions above.
Important Gear required:
- Two Day backpack
- Identity proof must
- Sun Cap – Sun Glasses (your wish)
- Sunscreen cream – Hand sanitiser (your wish)
- Wear Trekking/sports Pant – Quick Dry Material
- T-shirts – Full sleeves preferred – Quick Dry Material
- Wear light coloured clothes
- Avoid wearing dark coloured clothes
- Avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
- Trekking /sports shoes with good grip
- Avoid wearing repaired shoes or old shoes they will not last on this trek.
Miles To Trek – Kudremukh Trek
Kudremukh is a mountain range and name of a peak located in Chikkamagaluru district, in Karnataka, India. It is also the name of a small hill station cum mining town situated near the mountain, about 48 kilometres from Karkalla and around 20 kilometres from Kalasa. The name Kudremukh literally means ‘horse-face’ (Kannada) and refers to a particular picturesque view of a side of the mountain that resembles a horse’s face. It was also referred to as ‘Samseparvata’, historically since it was approached from Samse village. Kudremukha is Karnataka’s 3rd highest peak after Mullayangiri and Baba Budangiri.